DIY Polygraph Machine

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
It seems like everything has already been done. And abstraction all seems to be FREE of charge on the Internet. Be nice to sell them in real life in my very own electronics retail shop for AUD $7.50 ea...
Make a box that has two electrodes that the person puts their thumbs on and that controls the current going to a comparator and a buzzer. Call it a "homeopathic truth detector". It will give about as reliable results as the "real" thing.

Make a box that has two electrodes that the person puts their thumbs on and that controls the current going to a comparator and a buzzer. Call it a "homeopathic truth detector". It will give about as reliable results as the "real" thing.
Already done. It's called an E-Meter. PS the Teddy Bear is clear. :)

MCU88

Joined Mar 12, 2015
I just offer FREE coffee for all customers with truth serum in it.

MCU88

Joined Mar 12, 2015
And if you did a clinical trial you'd find that the homeopathic version worked better about half the time.
Perhaps I can incorporate the both together?

<SNIP>

Moderators note: please watch what you are posting

Last edited by a moderator: