Discourse analysis interview request from current EE student

RickRox

Joined Jan 26, 2019
Good Afternoon,

My name is Ricky and I am a full-time EE student at Olympic College and in a technical communications course that requires me interview to conduct an interview from someone currently in the EE community. The interview will cover things about: reports by EE workers, skills, the profession and expectations.

I am passionate about HAM radios so I would want to work with RF and communications in the future. In addition to that, I also have great interest in the IoT.

I understand that this is a lot to ask but can conduct this interview through email, phone, Skype or in person if you live/work around Seattle.

Thank you,

Respectfully

Ricky

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Welcome to AAC!

Why don't you ask one question at a time right here on this thread and see what kind of response you get.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
I only read it as one question with some conditions.

I think all the TS is asking is for a qualified EE worker to volunteer to be interviewed by him. It is not clear exactly what he means by "EE Worker". One might presume he means anyone working in an electrical engineering area and not necessarily someone with any specific EE degree or license.

He would prefer that person be in the Seattle, WA area so the interview can be in person, but that is not a requirement.

RickRox

Joined Jan 26, 2019
I am looking for just one thing, an interview with someone that has their Bachelor's of Science in Electrical Engineering and also works as an Electrical Engineer.