Differential amplifier

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
An operational amplifier would satisfy that requirement. Do you have some parameters to go with the request? Things like the nature of the signal, amplification and nature of the "active load".

sivaraj

Joined Oct 8, 2007
I am not getting u correctly. nature of signal, amplification and active load means...

i would like to design an opamp. I came to know that Current mirror, Diff. amp., source amplifier.. are the basic circuits. so i have desided to design one by one. after getting full idea about this i am going for the design opamp.

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
I am not getting u correctly. nature of signal, amplification and active load means...

i would like to design an opamp. I came to know that Current mirror, Diff. amp., source amplifier.. are the basic circuits. so i have desided to design one by one. after getting full idea about this i am going for the design opamp.
I suggest you to study op-amps then.

Don't expect us to do the design for you. As I always say, we don't do circuits on demand here. After giving some though and stating the specifications, feel free to post them here. We will surely help you, but you must have a circuit or a vague idea of it in mind.