Designing a Heating Circuit

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
That was a very nice way to say, "Go buy one". :)
Still, I fear that would require some effort.
I'm going to mark this one as a pie in the sky fantasy that will never get built. :(
Oh well. :)

Building an oven, even just a low temperature oven takes considerable time and work. Depending on what you want to toast there can be quite a bit involved. I worked with more ovens and heaters than I care to remember and my solutions often involved the phone on my desk and calling furnace, oven or heater people for solutions. It was more often than not more economical and feasible to buy than build, even for custom applications.

Ron

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I have a State Certification to design from scratch. The last one I was consulted about contained $3 million worth of equipment (to be baked) per load! Now I try to help a guy convert a dead kitchen freezer, and he won't even plug in a light bulb for me. :confused: I feel like the S.W.A.T team that was held at bay for 24 hours by an unoccupied house. :mad:

Hey! That sounds like a good subtitle for this website:
All About Circuits
S.W.A.T for electronics novices
:D

Last edited:

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Again and again you ask the same question. Again and again you refuse to make the tiniest effort to participate. Do you think you're going to build this whole complicated system when you won't even plug in a light bulb? I don't. Why should anybody spend their time guessing for you?

Buy a Magic Eight Ball. The answers will be every bit as valid as ours.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Did something happen between #22 and #23?
Yes. TS dropped by to ask if a few kilowatts of electric stove element would work instead of doing a measurement with the 60 watts I recommended...still providing zero information for us.