Designing a circuit that will amplify the input current on ltspice

quadespy

Joined May 19, 2024
I want to design a circuit mechanism that will amplify the input current by 6 times. The circuit must contain at least 3 MOSFETs, 1 independent source, 1 resistor. I tried but couldn't do it on ltspice. Can someone show me the circuit on ltspice ? thanks.

quadespy

Joined May 19, 2024
Hi quad,
Welcome to AAC,
Please post what you have done with LTSpice, we then can help.
E
hello. I did make a circuit using only one MOSFET, but it does not have the features I want, but at least 3 are required, so there is no need to put here. I couldn't understand how to do it.

quadespy

Joined May 19, 2024
Source of what? LTspice has both current and voltage sources.
Our purpose in the circuit varies depending on whether we increase the voltage or current of the source. In this example, since we will increase the current, it will probably be an independent current source.

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
it will probably be an independent current source
You will need to get that confirmed by whoever set your assignment. The power supply for your circuit is a voltage source. Does that count, or is your 'independent source' something extra?

quadespy

Joined May 19, 2024
You will need to get that confirmed by whoever set your assignment. The power supply for your circuit is a voltage source. Does that count, or is your 'independent source' something extra?
yes you can use voltage source for power supply.Independent source is not something extra .