Data about IC SN16861 & SN 16862

fcb123

Joined Feb 15, 2007
Hello

I have already looked at all the recommended site’s with datasheets but I can’t find anything about these two IC’s.

SN16861
SN16862

A have a Quad amplifier that is using these and I’m trying to repair it, that’s the reason why I’m interested.

So please, if someone knows anything about them that will help me a lot.

Greetings from
Krister/sweden

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Hello

I have already looked at all the recommended site’s with datasheets but I can’t find anything about these two IC’s.

SN16861
SN16862

A have a Quad amplifier that is using these and I’m trying to repair it, that’s the reason why I’m interested.

So please, if someone knows anything about them that will help me a lot.

Greetings from
Krister/sweden
The only thing I can tell you is that Texas Instruments is the manufacturer of maximum likelihood. Those numbers are not familiar to me and on the TI website there is no part number with 16862. 16861 however is a 20-bit bus transceiver. So my question for you is what is a 20-bit bus transceiver doing in a Quad Amplifier?

fcb123

Joined Feb 15, 2007
Well, I have found in some lists that it is a controller for:

"SENSOR FOR 4 KEYS"

or

"controller for touche-keys"

So that is what it is used for in my Quad 45 amplifier.

It is 16-pins IC and at least 20 years old.

/krister

fcb123

Joined Feb 15, 2007
or as I founf in a german paper:

SN16861 4-BIT MEMORY
SN16862 SENSOR FÜR 4 TASTEN DIP16

and in some places they say it replaceable with

TDA2630

Well, that isn´t giving me so much more,though.

/krister

mrmeval

Joined Jun 30, 2006
What is the manufacturer, brand name and model number of the amplifier?

You may need to start sketching a schematic or see if you can aquire one. You may end up having to recreate the function of those parts on your own. You may also try and solicit information from Texas Instruments and see if they can or will provide information on them.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
What is the manufacturer, brand name and model number of the amplifier?

You may need to start sketching a schematic or see if you can aquire one. You may end up having to recreate the function of those parts on your own. You may also try and solicit information from Texas Instruments and see if they can or will provide information on them.
Despite the SN prefix I don't think the memory or the keyboard controller are legitimate TI parts.

tomislav

Joined Oct 7, 2007
HI
plesae can you help me!
i have TDA 2630 and TDA 2631 and i dont know what is what the legs!?
can you help me or send me were can i see data scheet for that
thanks alot
buy
P.S. my mail: tomotron@ptt.yu