Coronavirus?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
Didn't I hear something about a second wave of this (?)
Can't quote where I heard it from cause this would break forum rules of posting from a Cough, cough political person.
Brzrkr

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
joeyd999 said:
I hope we will be able to respond sanely to such "outbreaks" without destroying our economy every year.
My first thought was when they said they were bringing our infected people back here was....WHY?
I get that they wanted to come home but you just brought the virus here when there was none.
They could have treated these people off shore and never should have allowed the people treating them to go home and pass it out.
Brzrkr

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Bored? Take a kid fishing! Fishing was included on the list of essential services !?!? This might just belong under the Weird thread...
Opinion: Fishing thrives in the age of coronavirus, with people seeking a calming distraction
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mo...calming-distraction/ar-BB11Z0vo?ocid=msedgntp
Yes, you can still hunt and fish here too.
https://myodfw.com/COVID-19#CanIStillGo

With your family.
The Executive Order states that “Individuals are directed to minimize travel, other than essential travel...” It also states that individuals should “maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet from any person who is not a members of their immediate household.”
So carry a fishing rod and a gun when you travel. ;)

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
So carry a fishing rod and a gun when you travel.
Except that was a pay for what you catch small pond crowded with people... I must admit if my boat wasn't in the shop I would be tempted to go offshore (can't very well go 25 miles out with no GPS and find your spot). Problem... Who to take... How to avoid interacting with people at the boat lift...

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
@joeyd999 How does this fit into your economic model?
Perfectly. They are a private company and can (should be able to) do whatever they like with any part of their inventory -- including raising prices.

Q. If supermarkets decided to stop selling food, and only provide it to (pick a target), how would that fit into your economic model?

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
I never brought a shark aboard over 3' alive and found out the hard way that small sharks can bite you when you grab em by the tail and have the scar to prove it. And NO, I don't take lawyers fishing!

Status
Not open for further replies.