Control system for Water Pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pushkar1

Joined Apr 5, 2021
I have a my garden 50 meters from my house where I use a motor pump to supply water to the flowers.

I want to design and build a system to control water pump.

Water Pump Specifications
Power Rating: 0.75 kW
Phase: Single Phase
Voltage: 180-240 V
Motor Power: 1 HP
Frequency: 50 Hz

As far as I understand it can be designed in two ways GSM based and WI-F i based. Obviously i will need a microcontroller / board and will need driver circuit which will drive the water pump.

I need your opinion to design this project. Which technology should I use - Wi-Fi or GSM. How to make a good system at low cost.

I think I have given all the necessary information from my side that I can give. If I have missed something feel free to ask me.

Pushkar1

Joined Apr 5, 2021
What have you found through your research so far, and with what do you need help?
Mostly I have found that WiFi technology is used. I am aware of RPi and ESP. I want to make 500 products to sell if I successfully complete this project for my garden. I want to make a good and cheap system.

I need help designing this system. I want your opinion what part you will choose for the project if you have to design this system

Pushkar1

Joined Apr 5, 2021
I don't know offhand. To find the answer, find the prices of the two and compare.
I am trying my best

Off topic question
just asking for curiosity only

If you have 8 hours to work in a day then what is the maximum time day you can take to complete this project ?

Status
Not open for further replies.