Constructive criticism/rant/troll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teyvanai

Joined Dec 6, 2015
I thought the electronis forum was to give encouragement to those electronic people thats got problems to give them all help and support NOT criticize them neither put them down
this NOT what this electronic forum is about ..
All About circuit Forum: is to give strength to those that are weak and give all confidense in their eletronic circiut designs Amen

I thought the electronis forum was to give encouragement to those electronic people thats got problems to give them all help and support NOT criticize them neither put them down
All About circuit Forum: is to give strength to those that are weak and give all confidense in their eletronic circiut designs Amen
I'm sorry I don't understand what your saying?

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Who are you talking to?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
It appears you are bringing an outside dispute to this forum. Otherwise your rant makes no sense. Not a good way to introduce yourself to strangers.

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
this NOT what this electronic forum is about .
I agree with you because I have done everything you have stated and have been banned from this entire site rightfully so!
The thread starter has done none of this. Please be patient. Contribute information that's what all of us are here for. Now can I get amen :)

Teyvanai

Joined Dec 6, 2015
It is not self explanatory. The post you replied to has no content to which your post could refer.

Sorry, I am just going to ignore this, it's silly.
you sir was - as I thought - was goingf to help me for me wheatstone bridge attachment ac/dc watt meter

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
you sir was - as I thought - was goingf to help me for me wheatstone bridge attachment ac/dc watt meter
What you want to do is impractical. I can't help you, and I did nothing at all to insult or belittle you. Now, I am going to ignore anything further here because this isn't your thread and it's not even something I am willing to talk about in any case.

Teyvanai

Joined Dec 6, 2015
What you want to do is impractical. I can't help you, and I did nothing at all to insult or belittle you. Now, I am going to ignore anything further here because this isn't your thread and it's not even something I am willing to talk about in any case.
where is the freindship in helping each other to electronic succeed in our electronic projects
I do watch what you do and say
thats not nice about helping me
your words is insulting {{{you aught to know better }}

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
where is the freindship in helping each other to electronic succeed in our electronic projects
I do watch what you do and say
thats not nice about helping me
your words is insulting {{{you aught to know better }}
I am genuinely sorry that you feel slighted but reviewing everything and trying to understand the reason you feel that way I can't find anything I've done that could be a reasonable cause.

I can't help you do what you propose. That's not an insult or unfriendliness. If you are not talking about something I did then I also can't do anything about it. In the original thread some folks may not have been excessively tolerant, but you insisted on getting help doing something no one thought was a good idea.

You are one person in a long line that shows up here with some project they want help with that includes odd constraints and possibly misguided ideas but no interest in listening to the real advice, rather only in getting free consulting concerning something the experts say is not a good idea.

This has nothing to do with nebulous ethical demands of some culture that you choose to impose on this community. You don't get to shame people into acting in your favor even if they don't agree with you.

I am genuinely sorry that you feel rejected, that isn't a good thing. This is a two-way street, your actions are also part of the equation. Maybe you need to be a bit introspective and try to see how you could have provoked the reactions you don't like.

For my part, I am going to stop talking to you because I am here to enjoy the community and help others not be chastised with no authority for something I didn't do by someone who has yet to contribute anything here.

I sincerely wish you the best, and I hope things work out well for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.