connection, controller and pc

kikson

Joined Jan 26, 2019
Hello,

i have problem with some controller, i duno how to connect it to pc, in old motherboard working perfect but in new one, not.

on pcb is 2 ft chip, one is ft232rl and second is ft245bl, any ideas how to connect it to motherboard in usb ?

Attachments

Norfindel

Joined Mar 6, 2008
So, is that an USB-connected board? I don't see any USB connector in that picture. Why not get a photo of the entire board?

If it is USB-connected. Does it need drivers?

Did you check the site of the board's manufacturer?

kikson

Joined Jan 26, 2019
no any manufacturer is in board, there is program, when i run it need controller, and its not detected, in old motherboard its detected in start but have 3 pins only 2x 5v and usb1- but when i connect same with new motherboard its not detected

kikson

Joined Jan 26, 2019
it confusing me too, i try find pins for usbdp and usbdm but no succes, old board kontron detects it and program working but it damaged so it power up randomly, its strange rly

kikson

Joined Jan 26, 2019
there was mistake in pinouts, its rly strange, bcos pins conected to 2x 5v and 1 to usb- is a sounds! that amazing, the main problem was in my multimeter, was broken, so checking path doesnt show on it, now i have problem accesing eeprom memory so a lot of work u have right it need d- and d+