Come on R!f@@. Do not tell me that you never have done something like a Elvis impersonation in front of mirror, in the nude .Then you was sure no one would disturb or see youu people do all sort of naked stuff...what wrong with u?
... and with this picture, we all know who the "fat person" is ...I know Nerdegutta love to do nude roller coasting in his leisure time. So then I think of Nerdegutta. This picture always pop up. Nerdegutta is the skinny person in front to the right. Almost squeezed out of his cart by the fat person![]()
Hey it was somewhat cold that day. That picture do not tell the naked truth. By the way was ride so good for you as it was for me... and with this picture, we all know who the "fat person" is ...
Good god !!Hey it was somewhat cold that day. That picture do not tell the naked truth. By the way was ride so good for you as it was for me![]()
Actually from your atlantic pic you look irish.@ maxPower97,Look at my picture real good,you don,t see the light
hair and the blue eyes. I am from the south,I have stated that many
times. I am totally different when I am active,I can go from -100 to
+10,000 in seconds.