Circuit diagram of RF Transmitter

Nomi 1114

Joined Dec 4, 2017
Hello every body.

I want to design Transmitter, so i need the circuit diagram of RF Transmitter whose central frequency is 8.2 MHz, i will modify or some advancement in the circuit. please help me in this regards and thanks in advance.
(email address removed by moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:

dendad

Joined Feb 20, 2016
Do you have a license to make and use a radio transmitter?
It is not legal to just pick a frequency to transmit on.
Anyway, your question is a bit like "how long is a piece of string"
What sort of transmitter do you want to build? Modulation method? Power supply? Output power level? and so on.
And if you are wanting a jammer, that is a forbidden subject on these forums.

Picbuster

Joined Dec 2, 2013
8.2Mhz is used in tagging systems in mostly the US.
I don't know the US laws but in Europe you need a licence to have a transmitter in your possession.
unless it's in the free band and less then 100mW output.
A 8.2MHz transmitter can be used to disturb the tagging system and should be seen as 'a tool to commit a crime'.
I think that you have to investigate all the legal things before you start.

It's in my personal belief that I can and will not be of any assistance to create a device for 8.2Mhz without the confidence that this is a legal action.

Picbuster

Nomi 1114

Joined Dec 4, 2017
Do you have a license to make and use a radio transmitter?
It is not legal to just pick a frequency to transmit on.
Anyway, your question is a bit like "how long is a piece of string"
What sort of transmitter do you want to build? Modulation method? Power supply? Output power level? and so on.
And if you are wanting a jammer, that is a forbidden subject on these forums.
Dear , first of all thanks for your kind reply and concern , secondly yes i have license for this frequency , i am in China , thats why i choose this specific frequency ... secondly power supply is 25V . and used for RFID detect ion application s.. so please help me in this regard , i shall be highly grateful to you for this act of kindness ..

8.2 MHz is allocated to Maritime Radio in China and Taiwan. You may not legally intentionally transmit on that frequency without a license. China has what are among the strictest policies about the use of radio frequencies in the world.

http://www.ncc.gov.tw/english/files/07060/92_070605_1.pdf

What do you plan to do with the transmitter?
Dear sir , first of all thanks for your kind reply and concern , secondly yes i have license for this frequency , i am in China , thats why i choose this specific frequency ... . and used for RFID detection application s.. so please help me in this regard , i shall be highly grateful to you for this act of kindness ..

8.2Mhz is used in tagging systems in mostly the US.
I don't know the US laws but in Europe you need a licence to have a transmitter in your possession.
unless it's in the free band and less then 100mW output.
A 8.2MHz transmitter can be used to disturb the tagging system and should be seen as 'a tool to commit a crime'.
I think that you have to investigate all the legal things before you start.

It's in my personal belief that I can and will not be of any assistance to create a device for 8.2Mhz without the confidence that this is a legal action.

Picbuster

Dear sir , first of all thanks for your kind reply and concern , secondly yes i have license for this frequency , i am in China , thats why i choose this specific frequency.... and used for RFID detection applications.. so please help me in this regard , i shall be highly grateful to you for this act of kindness ..

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
Thank you sincerely for your very personal reply.

You can obtain a lot of design information for transmitters in that frequency range by searching for 40 meter transmitter circuit. The 40 meter amature radio band in the United States and is centered at 7.15 MHz. You should be able to easily take these circuits and retune them slightly to fit your purpose.

Below is a link to that search.
http://bfy.tw/FPq6

Nomi 1114

Joined Dec 4, 2017
Thank you sincerely for your very personal reply.

You can obtain a lot of design information for transmitters in that frequency range by searching for 40 meter transmitter circuit. The 40 meter amature radio band in the United States and is centered at 7.15 MHz. You should be able to easily take these circuits and retune them slightly to fit your purpose.

Below is a link to that search.
http://bfy.tw/FPq6
Dear Respected Sir,
first of all i would like to say thank you very much for your kind cooperation, secondly 40 meters is very big distance, as i told you before that i will use this Transmitter for RFID purpose, specifically for EAS purpose, so i think 2 meters is good enough.. so its my humble request that keep in touch please till completion of my goal, again bundle of thanks for your cooperation...

LesJones

Joined Jan 8, 2017
Are you sure that you have enough knowlege to DESIGN a transmitter ? 40 metres is the wave length not the range.
(300000000/(8.2 x 1000000)) = 36.585 metres.

Les.

dendad

Joined Feb 20, 2016
Dear Respected Sir,
first of all i would like to say thank you very much for your kind cooperation, secondly 40 meters is very big distance, as i told you before that i will use this Transmitter for RFID purpose, specifically for EAS purpose, so i think 2 meters is good enough.. so its my humble request that keep in touch please till completion of my goal, again bundle of thanks for your cooperation...
Your answer above shows you obviously don't know enough to design and build a transmitter. There is quite a bit to it to ensure the signal is clean so it does not have spurious signals on other frequencies, among other things. I suggest you get someone else who has the required expertise and qualifications to do this for you, assuming what you are attempting is in fact legal.

Nomi 1114

Joined Dec 4, 2017
Are you sure that you have enough knowlege to DESIGN a transmitter ? 40 metres is the wave length not the range.
(300000000/(8.2 x 1000000)) = 36.585 metres.

Les.
dear sir,

you are absolutely allright i am new in this field, so i extremely really sorry if you mind any thig which i said wrong, i know sir, you are master of this field and i am beginner, i will learn from experts like you... so please tell some design technique and help me ...

Your answer above shows you obviously don't know enough to design and build a transmitter. There is quite a bit to it to ensure the signal is clean so it does not have spurious signals on other frequencies, among other things. I suggest you get someone else who has the required expertise and qualifications to do this for you, assuming what you are attempting is in fact legal.
dear sir,

you are absolutely allright i am new in this field, so i extremely really sorry if you mind any thig which i said wrong, i know sir, you are master of this field and i am beginner, i will learn from experts like you... so please tell some design technique and help me ...

8.2Mhz is for Security Tag detection in Uk, Usa, China, so sounds like he wants to go shoplifting!!

http://m.globalsources.com/si/AS/Sh...ystem-transmitter-and-receiver/1119588638.htm

yes sir, you are absolutely allright