Christmas is coming, Santa hat time!

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
on Dec 1 I'l dust off my Christmas avatar and put it up, I am not a graphic artist but I am willing to help anyone who wants to make their avatar a bit snazzier. I don't know how to animate gifs but it would make nice Christmas tree lights. My temp avatar is put up on Jan 1.
My avatar before and after:
AAC Avitar 2.png AAC Avitar 1.png

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
I’m anxious. I can’t find my Santa Hat avatar. As an aside, anyone who wants a custom Santa Hat avatar, send me, in a PM, your current avatar and I’ll make you a Santa Hat avatar! Merry Christmas.

Yeah, I guess it is that time of year because I have already started to substitute obscene lyrics when "singing" the timelessly repetitive classics one is inundated with from all forms of media.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Well, here we are, Jan2 2019, (Sorry this how Americans write dates). Time for me to go back to my boring old avatar.But god willing I will still next around next year stirring the pot so to speak. While it wasn't perfect I really enjoyed the holidays, and hope everyone else did too.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Christmas is in your heart, so I am told. There was a year I left a tree up until March, just plain laziness on my part (and a bit strange). But then I freely admit to being a bit strange. Still munching on the cookies you sent, they are quite good. My room mate took the tree down down last week, It is no longer interfering with access to my new to me computer (there is a story there eventually).

Last edited:

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Yesterday was the twelfth day of Christmas and my lights were still on, as was my avatar. Today is the epiphany and it all ends. The weather is decent here today, so I guess it's time to schlep out the ladder and get the lights put away. Sigh.

Sinus23

Joined Sep 7, 2013
Today is the last day of Christmas here so I'll take mine off tomorrow. We have 13 Santa's and they take 13 days to return to the mountains. (well they were closer to 70 in the olden days but they were all thugs used to scare children to behave now we use positive reinforcement. :p)