Checking problem with LTSpice

eetech00

Joined Jun 8, 2013
Is this what I should be getting? And how do I tell which voltage correspond to each component?View attachment 164927 View attachment 164928
Hi

All the resistances in the LTspice schematic have been changed to ohms instead of kilo ohms like the source schematic shows. Milliamps to Amps as well. Did you intend to do that?

By default, LTspice labels each net with "n" followed by a random number.
Instead, label each net (using the Label Net icon on the menu bar) with a friendly name as in Eric's examples.

Since this is a DC analysis, I would use Eric's circ.asc example. Label each net and use .op directive.

The voltage and current can also be displayed automatically on the schematic. Select each net then rht-clk to get a popup menu. Select " Place .op data label" and attach it to the net. Rht-click the data label and select the voltage or current to be displayed.

eT

Last edited:

darknesscrysis

Joined May 11, 2017
Hi

All the resistances in the LTspice schematic have been changed to ohms instead of kilo ohms like the source schematic shows. Milliamps to Amps as well. Did you intend to do that?

Since this is a DC analysis, I would use Eric's circ.asc example. Label each net and use .op directive.

The voltage and current can also be displayed on the schematic. Select each net then rht-clk to get a popup menu. Select " Place .op data label" and attach it to the net. Rht-click the data label and select the voltage or current to be displayed.

eT
Yes, as the result would be the same.

Thanks, and how can I clear the schematic from displayed voltages and currents?