Chat GPT not working

biferi

Joined Apr 14, 2017
I made a Chat GPT Account I think 6. Days ago and was using it a little that night.

Every Day after that if I Login and Type anything it spins and looks like it will reply but does not.

Does anybody know if it is Down?

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
I asked ChatGPT your question and it said:

As an AI language model, I do not have access to information about individual user accounts or technical issues with the Chat GPT service. However, if you are experiencing issues with the Chat GPT service, you may want to try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Clear your browser cache and cookies.
  2. Try using a different browser or device to access the service.
  3. Check if there are any network or connectivity issues on your end.
  4. Contact the Chat GPT support team or check their social media channels for any updates on service disruptions or outages.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may need to seek further assistance from the Chat GPT support team.

But that seems very generic, so I asked:

This seems very generic, what should I tell my friend biferi? I don’t think this would satisfy him.

And ChatGPT said:

I understand your concern. If the suggested troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, your friend can try reaching out to the Chat GPT support team directly. They can provide more specific assistance and information about the status of the service.
The support team can be reached through the contact form on the Chat GPT website or through their social media channels.

Your friend can explain the issue they are experiencing and provide any relevant details, such as their account information and the specific error messages they are seeing.

The support team will then be able to investigate the issue further and provide a more personalized response to your friend.

So there you have it..

MrSoftware

Joined Oct 29, 2013
As mentioned above, probably cache or cookies issue. Try it from a private browser window. If that works fine then next clear the cache and cookies for the chatgpt web site and try again in a regular browser window.

bidrohini

Joined Jul 29, 2022
Already you got some to-the-point answer regarding the issue. Follow the answers to clear your cache etc. Also, make sure that you are not using a VPN.