Changing the TOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pusle

Joined Dec 23, 2009
Ohk boiz here we go

So, im sure we all know about the Terms of service, and how many many people have accidentally, broken them. Mainly the restricted topic "Automotive Modifications"

So, im thinkin, if there is other electronics forums that have currently working written policies regarding the accepted discussion on Automotive Mods, why not here?

If not, why not create a specific sub category on Automotive mods, so that it could maybe say, mods on Automotive Electronics are ok in repairing, or improving.

thanks bro

Pusle

Joined Dec 23, 2009
???? is this the reason my cuz raged on this site? what did i do now?

Im simply trying to contribute to the forum and help it progress with this obvious "issue" that my cuz, and im sure alot of other people have accidently violated. And was just curious as to the fact that anything Automotive and Electrical we need help with, we can not get here. And as that is a big topic that everyone has im sure come into conflict with at some point. A section on that here would only help

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
This is not a democracy. Please don't confuse it as such. The owner (as in this site belongs to him) makes the rules, and they are not open to discussion. We are relaxed, but that is a matter of style.

This thead does not and can not serve a purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.