Cellular Communication (Mobile Communication) - Network Structure- 4G lte.

JimmyCho

Joined Aug 1, 2020
Hi guys, I'm learning in my academic within Cellular Communication and I started before 4 months reading all theoretical information about Cellular Communication and Network Structure but still confused and I believe you guys have much experience than me so I need your help.

I want to understand how the procedure of Cellular Network goes, this means to understand step by step how things go / process between UE to my Network(4g network).

Lets assume scenario I have waked up on the morning and I hold my phone (my phone has 4G network) .. so what exactly happen in aspect of Cellular Network? how does my phone connect to my 4G network? what happened exactly between my phone (in other words Im the UE) and the network? ..about the Rach receiver network what its purpose and how it helps my phone to be connected to 4G network? It would be appreciated if anyone could draw the flow diagram of communication between my phone (UE) to 4G network and how RACH receiver / transport support to get access to my phone network of 4g (in other words what's the purpose of the RACH)
?? what parameters does this network gives to my phone (to UE) once there's 4g network in my phone ..??

Thanks alot guys for any assistance in order to understand how procedure goes between UE and 4g Network cellular communication

Last edited:

JimmyCho

Joined Aug 1, 2020
Hello there :)
LTE network nodes LTE refers to 'Long Term Evolution', and the architecture of the LTE network is as follows.
View attachment 230126
First I would thank you much about your explanation, but you may didn't understand my question .. I already seen those what you attached in the internet but Im still confused and didn't understand well (after I have read them more than once ! ) .

May you implicitly explain in your words the scenario that I talked in my thread? about RACH , flowchart of cellular communication mobile blocks diagram .. ? really appreciated.

Lets start with scenario that I explained in my thread above and to take it as an instance to understand what's going on in aspect of cellular mobile communication.

THANKS ALOT