CD4XXX Library For Spice

maker_2023

Joined Nov 20, 2023
Hi agu,
If you look more closely at post 10, you will see it uses the standard CD4000 set, in which the voltage is declares as 5V.
Not the CD4000_v in which the Vcc aka vdd has to be specified.

E
Its more like "if he could read". I have noticed that this AG guy makes an "ass" out of himself every time he opens his mouth.

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
Hi agu,
The TS had a failure to Run problem using his simple test circuit and the CD4000_vb.lib , it has nothing to do about the circuit posted.

That was just a debug circuit.
E

maker_2023

Joined Nov 20, 2023
Hi agu,
The TS had a failure to Run problem using his simple test circuit and the CD4000_vb.lib , it has nothing to do about the circuit posted.

That was just a debug circuit.
E
Thanks for your help E.

P.S. I found a circuit on this site for controlling a small frequency counter circuit. I think that I
will make this my first real digital project. The entire counter that is.

Last edited:

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
Hi maker,
Pleased to hear you have cracked the problem.:)
When you are ready, start a thread on your proposed project and we can help.
Compare LTS sim's etc.
E

Bordodynov

Joined May 20, 2015
I will give an explanation on the organization of CD4000 and CD4000_V.lib. For these two libraries I have made separate symbol groups, which are stored in different directories.
My instructions were for LTspiceXVIII.
The CD4xxxx_V logic elements need to be connected to the power supply and the magnitude of the supply voltage needs to be specified. This value is used to calculate the output resistance of the gate.
I will not write new instructions, because there is always someone who does not understand them and I am tired.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I made a few tweaks to get the original to run. Mostly I defined a voltage source whode positive terminal has the "netname" "VDD" which the CMOS library parts expect to be defined.
1700606919620.png

Attachments

Last edited: