Hi,
I was looking for some information on how to calculate the total gain of a circuit with two cascade voltage amplifiers.
I need to prove analiticaly that the total gain (AT) of an amplifier circuit with 2 cascade amplifiers, is not equal to the product of the individual gains (Av1*Av2)
For this i need the equivalent model for an voltage amplifier right?
So the voltage amplifiers have a input and output resistances(\( R_i_n,R_o_u_t \) and \( A_v\) and a gain associated with them.
So the voltage Vi across the \( R_i_n_1 \) of the first amplifier would be:
Thanks
I was looking for some information on how to calculate the total gain of a circuit with two cascade voltage amplifiers.
I need to prove analiticaly that the total gain (AT) of an amplifier circuit with 2 cascade amplifiers, is not equal to the product of the individual gains (Av1*Av2)
For this i need the equivalent model for an voltage amplifier right?
So the voltage amplifiers have a input and output resistances(\( R_i_n,R_o_u_t \) and \( A_v\) and a gain associated with them.
So the voltage Vi across the \( R_i_n_1 \) of the first amplifier would be:
Thanks
Last edited: