CANNOT FIND THIS PCB !

rsrudy

Joined Apr 30, 2022
Hello everybody ,
the attached photo is a PCB used in an IPL ( Intense Pulse Light) machine for skin hair removal ( also photo attached ) . We have a problem with it , and the machine is 10 + years old and there is no agent or dealer in our country . WE CANNOT FIND ANY SUPPLIER IF THIS PCB , can any one help and guide us in the right direction please . Where to buy such a pcb ? or where to ask about it ? Your answer is highly appreciated . Thank you

Attachments

MrSalts

Joined Apr 2, 2020
PCBs are custom made parts and unique to each device sold. There are very few general purpose PCBs floating round the market (if any?).
You either need to find someone to redraw the PCB, have if fabricated and filled with parts at a board assembly house - or buy an updated ILM. If you cannot afford a new machine - you have not been setting aside enough cash for your assets (a common problem for small businesses).

rsrudy

Joined Apr 30, 2022
Mr Salts thank you for your reply . yes i understand , i thought maybe it is not a custom made pcb …Again thanks

rsrudy

Joined Apr 30, 2022
mine is a chinese model Anyway i will check it out and check their spare parts . Thank you and best Regards

rsrudy

Joined Apr 30, 2022
"A Chinese model"? Does that mean you don't know how to pronounce the brand or it lacks a brand name? Either way, it seems like my kind of salon.
Hi , it does not have a brand name , the name SPECTRUM on the front is just a name , i was not able to find the china manufacturer . Do you mean you have one in your salon ?!! or i misunderstood you ?

MrSalts

Joined Apr 2, 2020
Hi , it does not have a brand name , the name SPECTRUM on the front is just a name , i was not able to find the china manufacturer . Do you mean you have one in your salon ?!! or i misunderstood you ?
No, it means I was laughing at the fact you have a medical device without a brand name which means an anonymous manufacturer and, likely, no safety testing data or any way to lift liability from yourself when this thing (likely without redundant safety circuitry) burns or shocks a client.

rsrudy

Joined Apr 30, 2022
no no , it is not like that , you made your own conclusions :) this is a personal item , not for people , but for my wife , we bought 10 years ago from beirut lebanon where we are now , the agent that use to follow all his machines left lebanon many years ago , and he closed his company . We ended up with a machine that had the name SPECTRUM and searching for this name did not lead us anyway …That is the situation …

rsrudy

Joined Apr 30, 2022
no no , it is not like that , you made your own conclusions :) this is a personal item , not for people , but for my wife , we bought 10 years ago from beirut lebanon where we are now , the agent that use to follow all his machines left lebanon many years ago , and he closed his company . We ended up with a machine that had the name SPECTRUM and searching for this name did not lead us anyway …That is the situation …
Anyway please forget and let go , thank you …