Can you translate the russian component names into english?(solved)

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
If you could get sharper images, online OCR software should be able to convert the images to text. Google Translate would then give you the English text.
Google Translate did manage to decode ~75% of the text but the results aren’t as helpful as one might hope. The technical terms are literally translated and further decoding is needed, with some guessing, about what is being referred to.

Knowing what the parts list is for could help, and yes, clearer versions could help too. I think the current versions could be improved with some processing to make the characters more distinct but I am not in a position to try that right now.

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Here is an example of the best I can manage with what is at hand:
(NOTE: the readable parts vary as it tries to work out the translocation so differnt attempts yield different successes.)

1659343685684.jpeg

amorftor

Joined Aug 1, 2022
If you could get sharper images, online OCR software should be able to convert the images to text. Google Translate would then give you the English text.
I tried OCR, but I cannot translate because the document is too old and the texts are not readable.

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
I’m sorry but I don’t speak Turkish. Please speak English on AAC, it’s the language of the site so that all members can participate.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
For the transformer, at least, the numerical values in some of the columns are in volts. That was deduced from seeing 220 associated with the mains connected section.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
hi, i am trying to draw russian OSC named H-3017 but some of the components are in russian. Can you help me translate the component names into english? This is very important for me. Thank you from now.
Do you have the Russian circuit drawing?? That will be a primary resource and asset.

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
For transformer spec, both for voltage and current, two separate columns are for loaded and unloaded. One the left is unloaded and right is loaded.

Also, in Russian comma is used for decimal point instead of a period.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
The circuit appears to be part of an electrostatic deflection oscilloscope. There are quite a few segments missing, the high voltage multiplier section seems to be tied to some missing circuitry. And the right side seems to connect to another page that we do not see. Many of the component values are penciled in, and the transistor legends seem to match a section of the BOM.
This section appears to be an input section, although it lacks the typical gain setting switch found on most scopes. The drawing is fairly well organized but packed a bit tightly,

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
What do you need to accomplish? The resistors mostly have the values marked, likewise the caps The transistors are identified by model number, Russian issue, not JIC or RETMA.

amorftor

Joined Aug 1, 2022
What do you need to accomplish? The resistors mostly have the values marked, likewise the caps The transistors are identified by model number, Russian issue, not JIC or RETMA.
This is my internship assignment. If I can translate the part numbers of these components written in Russian, I will design the PCB.