can you anyone help to solve me this project. for digital system

hassan20

Joined May 3, 2016
Design a 4-bit register with 2 control inputs s1 and s0, 4 data inputs I3..I0, and 4 data outputs Q3..Q0. and also draw the waveform,

S1 S0
0 0
0 1
1 0
1 1

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Design a 4-bit register with 2 control inputs s1 and s0, 4 data inputs I3..I0, and 4 data outputs Q3..Q0. and also draw the waveform,

S1 S0
0 0
0 1
1 0
1 1
Are you looking for someone to help you find where you are going wrong, or are you looking for someone to just provide you with a solution?

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
There are paid sites that will provide you an answer.

The only payment accepted here is sweat equity. In other words, provide what you have already done and the members will help you over the areas where you need assistance, by guiding you, not giving you the answer.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
yeah i looking the solution
The you have come to the wrong place. This is Homework Help, not Homework Done For You.

Should you decide that you want to actually learn something, instead of just having someone do your homework for you so that you can claim credit for someone else's knowledge and skills, then feel free to come back and present YOUR best attempt to solve the problem and there will be a number of people more than willing to help YOU make progress in your efforts.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
It might be worthwhile to point out that there was no specification for what the four inputs were supposed to do. Sounds like it might be a prototype for a Universal Shift Register, but that is just a guess.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I'd be tempted to furnish a solution in which the four possible control inputs result in the register storing the value, the complement of the value, all zeros, or all ones.

I might even supply a lot of seemingly complex logic that results in the pattern 1010 being stored in the register regardless of the data or control inputs.

Hey, either one meets the furnished specs.