Can someone write me a program in ASM ?? (digital thermometer, LM35)

Baron1

Joined Nov 18, 2009
hi, i need some urgent help. can someone write the program for this circuit in Assembly for me if i am not asking too much. i need to submit a project report by tomorrow and was quite busy bit other stuff. All help appreciated. thanks.

Attachments

steinar96

Joined Apr 18, 2009
Unless someone has got the code already. I doubt someone will code the entire thing for you since programming in ASM can be quite tedious. I think this also falls under "homework" and current policies dictate that we shouldn't do homework for people but help them.
So if you attempt to program it yourself and post things when you are in trouble i'm sure you'll get assistance right away :)

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
If you want a working program, what you ask is not even remotely possible given the lack of hardware to test it on. If I had the hardware in my hand and at least a week then maybe. Prior planning would have prevented this disaster.

Tahmid

Joined Jul 2, 2008
Hi,
If I tweak the hardware a little, I can write you one such LM35 thermometer program, but in mikroBasic, writing assembly code from scratch is tedious work!

dor

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Sorry for the obscurity.
Good luck commenting and explaining disassembled C code. It won't look anything like normal assembly code.
I meant disassembling a binary file, which source code is written in C.

You wrote "disassembled C code", and I wrote "disassembling a compiled C code".
The "compiled" is omitted in your reference, which makes the whole difference, I assume...

Last edited:

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Sorry for the obscurity.

I meant disassembling a binary file, which source code is written in C.

You wrote "disassembled C code", and I wrote "disassembling a compiled C code".
The "compiled" is omitted in your reference, which makes the whole difference, I assume...
I think it may be a distinction without much of a difference. The only real advantage my be some regularity of stucture, since goto statments, although allowed, are mercifully rare.