Can someone help me solve this one. Thanks!

jam kitamura

Joined Jun 2, 2019
Can you please help me solve this problems. I'm not good in electronics that's why I came here to seek some ideas and help from experts. Thanks.
3.jpg

jam kitamura

Joined Jun 2, 2019
hi,
Please post your attempt at answering, we can then advise/guide you.
E
Actually I can't even start solving it since I really don't have any idea how to solve it. I'm just a Newbie wanting to learn more about electronics. It will be much appreciated if you could help me with this. Thanks sir!

danadak

Joined Mar 10, 2018
Assuming you are working on 3'rd problem, you know what the
V is across the two R's, you know ohms law, so what is the
current thru the two R's ?

Once you have that if you have a V at a node, followed by a R
that drops voltage becuse of a current flowing thru it, what is the
V after the drop ?

Regards, Dana.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Actually I can't even start solving it since I really don't have any idea how to solve it. I'm just a Newbie wanting to learn more about electronics. It will be much appreciated if you could help me with this. Thanks sir!
If you have absolutely no idea how to even make a start, not even to the point of writing down some of the relationships involved, then you aren't ready to even be attempting these problems and need to take a step back and redo the course before this (and perhaps the one before that). Otherwise you will just be digging yourself an ever-deeper hole from which it will become ever-increasingly difficult to get out of. Sounds like you've already got a good start on that hole -- stop digging and start filling it in now before it gets any deeper.