C00L Website.. 1 ..common source ampli page empty

RAVISH

Joined Aug 15, 2006
This is a cool website very usefull for students... hearty Thanx :) to the author....

recenlty i was trying to search for Common Source amplifier.. I got an empty page, is something wrong with the link.. or is the page still under construction... well if it is can any one suggest me a link for that..
ravish

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Please read the homepage:

This site provides a series of online textbooks covering electricity and electronics. The information provided is great for both students and hobbyists who are looking to expand their knowledge in this field. Please keep in mind that the textbooks are not 100% complete. They are a continuous piece of work, and thus will continually be updated.
Sadly the page you want is currently one of those under construction. Depending on how much information you require I would recommend looking at either Wikipedia's article on the common-source amplifier configuration or looking in the Art of Electronics textbook (if you have access to it) A Google search for "common-source amplifier" produces many results you could also look there. If you have any further questions you can post them here in the forums.

Dave