Building a PSU with dual outputs without IC components for a School Project. Please help.

Oluwatimilehin

Joined Feb 2, 2016
I am supposed to perform certain calculations to get the desired outputs and then design and test my circuit on a software before I start building it. I am not asking anyone to do my project for me, I just need directions on how to go about the calculations and eventually designing my circuit on a software.
Any tutorials or video resources or personal tips? Please?
The project question is uploaded as an attachment. I circled the question which pertains to me. Also, I am supposed to choose only one of the outputs,not all of them. Thank you!

Attachments

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
I am supposed to perform certain calculations to get the desired outputs and then design and test my circuit on a software before I start building it. I am not asking anyone to do my project for me, I just need directions on how to go about the calculations and eventually designing my circuit on a software.
Any tutorials or video resources or personal tips? Please?
The project question is uploaded as an attachment. I circled the question which pertains to me. Also, I am supposed to choose only one of the outputs,not all of them. Thank you!
If you ask an OP to put this in the Homework sub-forum, you will likely get higher quality help, especially if you are willing to put good effort into it.

Also, remember that a constant voltage can be had from passing a constant current through a resistor (ohms law). So, look up how to make a constant current source from two resistors and two transistors.