Build true table based on given state diagram

Asheara

Joined Nov 3, 2016
Hi guys,

Im pretty new around here, I have to do some homework about sequential circuits.
I have an exercise almost done but the verification tool says it's not completely correct but the tool it's configured to not give much clues, the only thing I know is that there are two output signals with errors but can't find which ones and it's driving me crazy.
Could someone take a look at the diagram from the question and check what's wrong with my true table in the attachments please? I think Im so close but can't find the error.
graph_state_diagram.png true_table.png

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
This is a Moore machine, right? Isn't the output of such a machine dependent only on the state the machine is in?

Asheara

Joined Nov 3, 2016
Yes, it is a Moore system. I've been reading many times already the book that we have to study this subject but can't find the error yet.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
If you are in state E0, what should the output be?

Look at your table. If you are in state Eo, what are you showing the output to be?

Asheara

Joined Nov 3, 2016
Got it!!!
I got locked since I have many exercises to deliver and not much time, I have it correct now, the output is the value at the actual state not the future state!

Thank you!!
I'll post this afternoon the correct table so other people can see the solution.