OK, Now this IS An EMERGENCY!!!
Do any of you guys know how I can Make A NIMH Battery charger? I Mean a SMART one. Eg: It will automatically shut off when it is fully charged. I have 2 Sony cycle energy 2700mah NIMH batteries.
Things i can use:
1xLM317T Ic
Resistors (250, 500, 1k, 10k, 100k,)
Capacitors(220u, 0.1u, 2.2u, 6.3u, 100u)
Diodes (1n4007)
LEDs
1xBattery holders(2 batt)
Voltage output supply(9v-0.6A, 12v-2a)[If other required, please tell]
And plz tell me whether my batteries are of good quality or not. After charging, one has 1.43v and another has 1.418v. I charged them in a manual charger. it has 2 LEDs. I put the batteries in corners So that Both Leds Light up. It is a manual charger and does not turn off after full charge. So PLEASE Give me the schematic that uses any/all of the above mentioned components.It must shut off when the 2 batts Are fully charged. i am only 13 and my father is not going to buy any more things. So plz try to make it simple but not ineffective. Is the voltage of the batts after fully charged alright? It would be good if the circuit charged the batts separately.
Thanks in advance for your help
Do any of you guys know how I can Make A NIMH Battery charger? I Mean a SMART one. Eg: It will automatically shut off when it is fully charged. I have 2 Sony cycle energy 2700mah NIMH batteries.
Things i can use:
1xLM317T Ic
Resistors (250, 500, 1k, 10k, 100k,)
Capacitors(220u, 0.1u, 2.2u, 6.3u, 100u)
Diodes (1n4007)
LEDs
1xBattery holders(2 batt)
Voltage output supply(9v-0.6A, 12v-2a)[If other required, please tell]
And plz tell me whether my batteries are of good quality or not. After charging, one has 1.43v and another has 1.418v. I charged them in a manual charger. it has 2 LEDs. I put the batteries in corners So that Both Leds Light up. It is a manual charger and does not turn off after full charge. So PLEASE Give me the schematic that uses any/all of the above mentioned components.It must shut off when the 2 batts Are fully charged. i am only 13 and my father is not going to buy any more things. So plz try to make it simple but not ineffective. Is the voltage of the batts after fully charged alright? It would be good if the circuit charged the batts separately.
Thanks in advance for your help