Bre Payton Dies At 26

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Hello there,

Such a tragedy. 26 years old, suddenly gets sick and dies.
https://fox8.com/2018/12/29/fox-news-guest-bre-payton-dies-at-26-from-swine-flu/

She was a beautiful young woman who was looking at a very successful career. When she spoke you could tell she was honest and sincere. She was part angel already.

My only guess is that she did not want to miss her appointment to host Tipping Point that day so she perhaps ignored symptoms or didnt think it was more than a common cold and so went to the studio for the taping anyway.

RIP Bre.

402DF855

Joined Feb 9, 2013
Very very sad. Hard to believe a seemingly healthy person can just basically keel over dead. I can't help but suspect there is something missing from this story. Perhaps some other health condition.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Very very sad. Hard to believe a seemingly healthy person can just basically keel over dead. I can't help but suspect there is something missing from this story. Perhaps some other health condition.
Hi,

Yeah and i have to wonder how she caught these two problems (flu plus meningitis).
What worries me most is she was near the southern border (roughly 20 miles away approximately) and there have been known immigrants that had similar conditions crossing or attempting to cross the border illegally. I really hope that is not how she got sick.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
H1N1 killed millions just a century ago. A similar epidemic today would be far, far worse because of increased population density, more travel, and reduced will to quarantine and take other appropriate measure. We're not ready. Gawd I hope this is an isolated case and not a harbinger.