Bosch XDK110 Sensor Node

Mark Hughes

Joined Jun 14, 2016
Have not read it thoroughly, but I will mention this prefix is hanging out "XDK-Workbench IDE. The XDK110 is designed to provide multifunction sensor solutions to old and new devices." />"
That's a weird one. That segment was part of the Summary. I had a hyperlink to http://xdk.io that the CMS apparently objected to. I've removed it. Thanks for the heads-up!

Raymond Genovese

Joined Mar 5, 2016
That's a weird one. That segment was part of the Summary. I had a hyperlink to http://xdk.io that the CMS apparently objected to. I've removed it. Thanks for the heads-up!
N/P I read it a little, but am not comfortable making any real comments because this is actually very substantial. It is quite a device (and this is something of a record for the price of a project), but it is pretty darn cool!....also fantastic job on the video - I know that there are lots of tools to do those kinds of things, but I thought it came out really well.

Mark Hughes

Joined Jun 14, 2016
N/P I read it a little, but am not comfortable making any real comments because this is actually very substantial. It is quite a device (and this is something of a record for the price of a project), but it is pretty darn cool!....also fantastic job on the video - I know that there are lots of tools to do those kinds of things, but I thought it came out really well.
Thanks much Raymond, I came by this second-hand, so the cost was just my time - lots and lots of time (I started this project late January and stumbled into just about every software bug I could).

The Nordic Thingy has similar functionality at a fraction of the price -- and it has a speaker in it as well. I don't know that its a great speaker, but it's still pretty neat.

And finally, if you think you can get a project out of it, I'd be more than happy to loan this device to you for as long as you'd like. There's still plenty of content to write about here.

Best,
Mark

Thanks much Raymond, I came by this second-hand, so the cost was just my time - lots and lots of time (I started this project late January and stumbled into just about every software bug I could).

The Nordic Thingy has similar functionality at a fraction of the price -- and it has a speaker in it as well. I don't know that its a great speaker, but it's still pretty neat.

And finally, if you think you can get a project out of it, I'd be more than happy to loan this device to you for as long as you'd like. There's still plenty of content to write about here.

Best,
Mark
I really do appreciate your kind offer, but I have to tell you, I have a list of projects as long as...well, it's long. :)