Bosch 30221 Zip Hall Effect Gear Tooth Sensors Datasheet help

ebeowulf17

Joined Aug 12, 2014
Hello,
Anyone please help me to find the
Bosch 30221 Zip Hall Effect Gear Tooth Sensors
datasheet. I could not find it for several ways and several days.
Please refer this link for the chip picture:

https://www.ebay.com/i/401212180837?rt=nc
Greatly appreciated your help.
I can't find any mention of that chip except on ebay. Makes me wonder if it's a fake chip, or maybe an OEM chip that's made only for a certain manufacturer.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
I can't find any mention of that chip except on ebay. Makes me wonder if it's a fake chip, or maybe an OEM chip that's made only for a certain manufacturer.
My opinion also.There are lots of hall effect devices, so unless you need this data to repair something it may help to look at other devices.

peterdpham

Joined Mar 8, 2018
It may be the old chip that we don't have datasheet on pdf file as now. It is DME controller for my BMW. If I can find the datasheet, I think, I can fix it!
Thank you for your response.

ebeowulf17

Joined Aug 12, 2014
It may be the old chip that we don't have datasheet on pdf file as now. It is DME controller for my BMW. If I can find the datasheet, I think, I can fix it!
Thank you for your response.
It might be worth trying to contact Bosch or BMW directly. I halfway expect that they won't help, but it's worth a shot.

Failing that, there might be resources available to professional mechanics that aren't available to the general public. You could ask a mechanic or try an auto repair web forum.