Bona-Fide AAC and ETO members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
I'm just being nosy and I love conspiracies is there some sort of subculture AAC if so I want in how does one go about doing that :p
What's ETO

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
Very interesting so the plot thickens...
I will take your silence to the other question as being in cahoots with bona - fide.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Being in cahoots with what?

There’s no subculture at AAC. And what is bona-fide? There is no conspiracy...

You’re acting weird!
I second that. WTF dude!

If there is one, and I'm by no means convinced of that. The only things that come to mind are:
  1. That some folks rarely initiate a thread, but are almost always ready to answer one if it is something they are familiar with.
  2. Other folks never answer threads, but are serial thread starters, for one purpose or another including, but not limited to, trolls and spammers.
  3. There are also folks that get invited to be moderators and accept, as well as folks that get asked to be moderators and decline.
Do any of those fit your parameters?

Last edited:

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
The majority of them thank you sir and how would you go about deleting a thread like this .
Didn't turn out the way I thought I'd rather embarrassing.
That's one of the unwritten rules. Threads never get deleted unless they violate the TOS. The intent is to shame you for posterity!
You could request that the mods lock the thread so no further shots can be taken at you. It may be cold comfort, but that's all I got.

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
And in case you still haven't worked out what AAC is, it's just an abbreviation for AllAboutCircuits, not a subculture.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
There’s no subculture at AAC.
I disagree with that. The *subculture* here is the real culture of this site. It since 2016 has turned to a totally different culture, one which the mods fervently enforce and comply with. The letters, AAC, stands for something now that doesn't mean all about circuits. PM me if you want to know more.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Everyone is entitled to create their own conspiracy theory, and so is shortbus. You are welcome to choose whatever you want to believe.

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019

which is simply another electronics forum similar
but that's all I got
still haven't worked out what AAC
will also see EP
The *subculture*
welcome to choose whatever you want to believe
Boy this went sideways real quick It was supposed to be light-hearted like someone on the outside looking in cuz I have read most of the past posts almost as if it was a novel this was over a span of 4 years now before I even signed up to AAC. So on a good note all of you together on this site at least in that time have roughly saved 23 lives from trying to fix something they're not supposed to be around.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Everyone is entitled to create their own conspiracy theory, and so is shortbus. You are welcome to choose whatever you want to believe.
I find it incredible that a moderator would be so tolerant with respect to the propagation of bull puckey and horse hockey. Not a good look for you Chips. Aren't you supposed to set an example?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I'm trying to squash all of this standby!
For the record I like you all very much.
As the thread starter, if you would like the thread closed to further replies -- or if you feel that it's not the thread, but specific individuals that are pulling the thread in directions you don't want -- report one of the posts (perhaps even one of your own) and explain what you would like and why. We will consider it and we give significant weight to the request of the thread starter. It would be unusual for us not to close a thread at the thread starter's request. In general, we will not delete content unless there is a ToS/UA violation that warrants deletion. There are a few reasons for that, but mostly it's because of the archival and interactive nature of an internet forum -- it's very difficult to delete posts without messing up the contextual framework for other posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.