Bluetooth Device Connected to Multiple LCD? Monitors/Displays

noobsaibot

Joined Mar 2, 2021
I am looking to create a DJ Booth that looks similar to the one in the Alibaba product link but made from LCD screens instead. I would like it to be controlled with 1 device preferably Bluetooth that could ultimately be controlled by a phone application to push out the images. I was originally looking at a raspberry pi to control this and using IPS monitors but I heard the pi doesn't have that many outputs and there are handful of issues with storage and I am looking for the device to be more robust. I ultimately want to have a freelancer build the software & device itself but I do not even know where to start with this.

Is there already a control board that can handle a request like this?

https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...alleryofferlist.normal_offer.3.66a17838KSgnnc

Sensacell

Joined Jun 19, 2012
Oh god... buy the thing in the link! it's so cheap and DONE already.

Any custom solution will end up costing tons more money, and probably not work as well.

bassbindevil

Joined Jan 23, 2014
I think I came across VJ software somewhere that allowed spreading images across multiple monitors. I'd try a regular PC, stuffed with a bunch of graphics cards, and then whatever LCD monitors can be picked up cheap secondhand or surplus. It won't look like the Alibaba product, but if you put a gilt picture frame around each monitor and hung them on the wall like paintings it might look good in a decadent velvet curtain VIP lounge way. On the other hand, maybe something could be done using projectors and mirrors and rear-projection if you want a 3D effect.