Black holes are scientific fictions.

reerer

Joined Apr 1, 2016
Let me think about the radio telescope but optical telescopes do not detect UV or X ray. Optical telescopes detect light. I'm not a astronomer so I have to think about it but if I were it would come instantaneously.

Glenn Holland

Joined Dec 26, 2014
Let me think about the radio telescope but optical telescopes do not detect UV or X ray. Optical telescopes detect light. I'm not a astronomer so I have to think about it but if I were it would come instantaneously.
UV and X Rays are light with a very short wave length.

reerer

Joined Apr 1, 2016
First, it is not physically possible to detect a radio wave from a black hole 1.3 billion light years from the earth, from the surface of the earth since a cell phone operating in China would interfere with the signal. According to physicists everything is electromagnetic wave even an electron. So, is an electron light? You take a smudge mark and you build an entire galaxy from a smudge, using a computer. Are you a Glenn or Glendina. Be a man.

Last edited:

Glenn Holland

Joined Dec 26, 2014
First, it is not physically possible to detect a radio wave from a black hole 1.3 billion light years from the earth, from the surface of the earth since a cell phone operating in China would interfere with the signal. According to physicists everything is electromagnetic wave even an electron. So, is an electron light? You take a smudge mark and you build an entire galaxy from a smudge, using a computer. Are you a Glenn or Glendina. Be a man.
Pardon me for being "anal", but you seriously need to study some basic physics so you are familiar with the basic concepts associated with the subject of astronomy. The concepts are something a high school science student should know unless he/she is a student in the U.S. school system (which is so dumbed down that they don't know basic math or science).

reerer

Joined Apr 1, 2016
Modern astronomy uses parallax to determine the distance to a star. The distance to Alpha Centauri is calculated, using parallax, where the distance of the earth's orbital diameter is used as the parallax reference distance. The change in the angular position of Alpha Centauri, after the observer propagates the distance of half an earth orbit (6 months), is used to determine the distance to Alpha Centauri but since the advent of stellar photography, the stellar universe is stationary since a stellar photographs taken in 2015 can be found to match exactly the stellar photograph taken in 1900. In other words, the position of Alpha Centauri has not change in the last 100 years; the change in position of Alpha Centauri measured by astronomers is caused by manipulating the earth's daily and yearly motions; consequently, the calculation of the distance to a star, using the change in the position of a star, cannot be calculated, since the stellar universe is stationary (stellar maps). The alleged motion of the stellar universe, is used to justify the existence of the optical ether, composed of matter, and Maxwell's electromagnetic theory of light, using the aberration but aberration is also formed by the earth's daily and yearly rotational motions. The same method of deception, based on the earth's daily and yearly rotational motions, used to justify the theory that the earth is the center of the universe is also used to determine the distances to the stars.

The expansion of the universe (big bang) is justified using a spiral galaxy but the photograph of a spiral galaxy is arbitrarily created, by manipulating the photographic plate, since the original photograph of the alleged galaxy resembles a smudge. Also, the photograph of the Milky Way spiral galaxy, that contains the sun and the earth, is fictional, since to take this photograph would require that the photographer be many light years away from the earth. In addition, the photograph of the Eagle Nebula, using the Spitzer telescope is also fictitiously created, using computer imaginary, since the photograph represents the view of a celestial gas (fig 18) yet the vacuum of celestial space is void of the quantity of gas molecules implied in the photograph of the Eagle Nebula. Also, modern astronomers are viewing a single point in space (.1 arcseconds), using the Spitzer telescope, in photographing the Eagle Nebula that has a width of more than 70 light years and represents over 8000 stars yet the Spitzer space telescope does not have the resolution power to view the lunar lander on the surface of the moon. Astronomers are assuming that the Spitzer telescope has the power to resolve the stars of the Eagle Nebula that is 7000 light years from the earth. In addition, to determine the resolution, of the Eagle Nebula, requires the distance from the earth to the Eagle Nebula but the stellar universe is stationary; consequently, the distance, from the earth to the Eagle Nebula, necessary to determine the resolution, cannot be determined which is experimental proof the photograph of the Eagle Nebula is fiction. Furthermore, the red shift is used to justify the expansion theory but every star, at different times and positions, forms both red and blue shifts since the stellar universe is stationary. The same method of deception, based on the earth's daily and yearly rotational motions, that ancient scientists used to justify the theory that the earth is the center of the Universe is used to verify the expansion theory.

"Hey, wait a sec! Hubble’s resolution is only 0.1 arcseconds, so the lander is way too small to be seen as anything more than a dot, even by Hubble. It would have to be a lot bigger to be seen at all. In fact, if you do the math (set Hubble’s resolution to 0.1 arcseconds and the distance to 400,000 kilometers) you see that Hubble’s resolution on the Moon is about 200 meters! In other words, even a football stadium on the Moon would look like a dot to Hubble." (By Phil Plait | August 12, 2008, Discover online).

"History shows us examples of scientists who were able to make a great leap forward specifically because they were not limited by the data. One of the most dramatic examples occurs at the beginning of the nineteenth century, when we may find a scientist willing to ignore the limitations of numerical facts for the sake of correct idea or theory, even to the extent of saying that certain numbers probably should be made a little bit bigger, others a little smaller, and so on. It was precisely in this way that Dalton proceeded in developing his atomic theory. Some scientists do not like examples of this sort, because they imply a special virtue "fudging" the evidence or "cooking" the data, and they warn us that we must not ever tell our science students that discoveries have been made in this way." (Suppe, 300-301).

Last edited: