"Black" box analysis - SPAM!

ci139

Joined Jul 11, 2016
i don't think so --
the previous time i pointed out an external website as a subject - someone labelled it SPAM - so i guess it's how you recognize such ? external websites are spam ?
the black box (a black cover in this case) is been examined/analyzed there - it's the ' "Black" box analysis ' not anything else
-- i see nothing mysterious here
-- now i see it's stupid to bother you with anything -- next time i'll keep it to myself ?

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Nothing wrong with linking to something interesting.

Picking the proper and fitting title and putting it in the right section is the key.:oops:

In this cases using a title like, 'Lithium Iron Phosphate battery review and dissection' would have gotten people's attention. :rolleyes:

ci139

Joined Jul 11, 2016
i try to keep it in mind

since the subject of the website is powering the electronics rather than power electronics - which section it's proper to post here

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Why would you post a picture of a battery that has been opened by a horizontal saw, without any expository text. It has been said that a picture is worth 1,000 words. Some pictures are clearly worth considerably less. Post whatever you like, but understand that not everybody has your keen insights on the meaning of visual images.

ci139

Joined Jul 11, 2016
if you click on it it links to website of it's origin
i thought to optimize text now it's the contrary

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
if you click on it it links to website of it's origin
i thought to optimize text now it's the contrary
That was the key that was missing for me. It didn't occur to me to click on the photo. There was no indication that it was linked to anything.