bjt - learning

Zeeus

Joined Apr 17, 2019
thought could get inspiration from national semiconductor book. few hours later, thought understood (every noob thinks so before testing...)

what was this noob expecting? (it's not really same as schematic from book : it uses voltage regulator it says but havent learnt that yet and also added vbe multiplier)

Thanks to Q6, emitter of Q5 should be about 3Vbe and as Vbe multiplier, collector of Q5 about 5V so emitter of Q2 about 1v

The output(collector of Q2 will be inverted to input right? ) expecting about 6v there thanks to Vbe multiplier with Q2 but not working

Q11 and Q10 is the problem?

Please assist TS and kindly ask any question : Think I understand circuit but maybe not (if did, will work )

Thanks

Attachments

Zeeus

Joined Apr 17, 2019
That's a very broad term.
This is like pulling teeth. :rolleyes:
You showed a schematic from some IC.
Specifically, what is that IC?
oh oh..It's Lm381 and mb, was away

lol, you lost a tooth?:rolleyes: first time reading this "pulling teeth"

Zeeus

Joined Apr 17, 2019
What's mb?
It means getting information from you is as hard as pulling teeth. :eek:
Perhaps it's a language problem.
Yeah I googled it...my bad (like "sorry")

What part you dont understand in circuit..Maybe can explain so you can in turn explain

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
just now....My schematic is different from the amp..but seems feedback is what is needed to complete it...Added Vbe multiplier after first CE transistor
Well if you make it different from the amp, and don't use all the external components shown in the typical applications, then you are on you own. ;)

Zeeus

Joined Apr 17, 2019
Well if you make it different from the amp, and don't use all the external components shown in the typical applications, then you are on you own. ;)
Sad to know we can't count on expert Crutschow in times of need

btw, best you take a vacation? ;) summer holiday

Last edited:

Zeeus

Joined Apr 17, 2019
Dude. Lots of people going to put you on Ignore list and never EVER see your posts.
hmm, why is that? what did i do ? so not to do next time

"study hard -- be evil" Any tips to share?

was studying hard last few days but yesterday, friend enticed me to do bad thing :( now 8hrs behind :( paying the price for sin

Crutschow not taking anything personal :) nice guy