biomedical application

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
yes thanks for the useful information but i couldnt use. bcoz im working in new company i dont have college id or corporate id dont know how to collect free samples.
Why does it have to be a free sample? You get free samples by establishing relationships with distributors and manufacturers. Call them up, tell them what you are doing, and ask. The worst that can happen is that they will say no, and you haven't lost anything. So you buy a couple. It is not the end of the world. If they are too expensive, then move on and wait for the price to come down.

bosechandran

Joined Jan 6, 2017
hi,
good morning. thanks for support. i ordered TI board free sample which u given the link. and i generate 8 output parallel data in verilog i dont know how to calculate frequency i want increase decrease width of the pulse

ch1 12.5 ns +ve and 12.5 ns -ve (biphasic)
ms delay
ch2 12.5 ns +ve and 12.5 ns -ve (biphasic)
ms delay
:::::::
ch8 12.5 ns +ve and 12.5 ns -ve (biphasic)
few ms delay back to ch1 this process loop should continue. all the channels r parallel data out. few people says not possible biphasic in xilinx. i design the program which is not a biphasic and i dont know how th calculate frequency my system clock 50MHz

thanks from chandran bose

Last edited: