Bidirectional Interleaved Flyback Converter

FIRRR

Joined May 22, 2023
Hi. I need help regarding my project which is "bidirectional interleaved flyback converter". The proposed converter includes two bidirectional flyback converters connected in parallel with interleaved PWM operation. The circuit presented is based on a lower power model that operates under a 400 W output power load. I want to make the circuit charge from 48 V to 190 V and discharge from 190 V to 48 V automatically. The duty cycle of S1 and S2 are d = 0.45 and duty cycles of S3 and S4 are 1-d. I attached here my matlab simulink file for reference. Thank you!

Screenshot (695).png

Attachments

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Welcome to AAC.

Because it concerns course work your thread has been moved to the Homework Help forum. AAC rules limit the kind of help that members can provide in such cases to guidance concerning your own solution. For that reason all course work related posts must be to the Homework Help forum to make the nature of the question clear.

Good luck on your project.

FIRRR

Joined May 22, 2023
Welcome to AAC.

Because it concerns course work your thread has been moved to the Homework Help forum. AAC rules limit the kind of help that members can provide in such cases to guidance concerning your own solution. For that reason all course work related posts must be to the Homework Help forum to make the nature of the question clear.

Good luck on your project.
Thank you!

RoofSheep

Joined Mar 7, 2023
Rather start with a theoretical analysis of the circuit than a simulation.

Did include the magnetizing inductance of your transformers in the simulation?

FAIIII

Joined May 22, 2023

yes but im not sure where to put the value in the transformer since there primary side magnetizing, secondary side, and general magnetizing. As you can see in my matlab file. Im a bit confuse there

FAIIII

Joined May 22, 2023

oh and sorry i am the same person as the one who asked the questions, i accidentally forgot my password and lost the account. so i made a new one