Battery Charging

Lucas do Nascimento

Joined Nov 6, 2019
Hello i am new here and student on electronics, i want to make a battery charger for solar panels, my question is, how do i make the circuit to know the right voltage (12,9-11,4 v) for the battery without using a microcontroller? since the voltage and current are always changing, is there a way to use resistors wich are always constant to "program" a voltage setting?

Lucas do Nascimento

Joined Nov 6, 2019
hi Lucas,
Welcome to AAC.
What are the details of the battery, eg: Sealed Lead acid etc and what amp-hr rating.?

E
hi Lucas,
Welcome to AAC.
What are the details of the battery, eg: Sealed Lead acid etc and what amp-hr rating.?

E
Thanks, it is a motorcycle battery, sealed acid, a 10 amp-h, used for this test, later on i will move to a car battery

battery power + solar panels always means deep cycle battery. Which is not a car battery or a motorcycle battery. It's a battery that can be deep discharged without breaking.

Lucas do Nascimento

Joined Nov 6, 2019
hi Lucas,
For what purpose will you use the battery.?
Deep cycle or general usage.?
E
The purpose is to learn electronics, see if there is a way to recycle dead batteries, Jonh Bedini did this, i wacthed an interview where he shows how a radiant charger is able to do this, and there is a ton of information on cold electricity, radiant, zero point etc, what i am doing now is to experiment with some designs, see if they work, i got very interested in this after i did my own aerial (antenna) and it worked...

Lucas do Nascimento

Joined Nov 6, 2019
i could use this aerial design doing the same as the solar panels did, anyway i got to recharge a battery, then use a very small input to produce a very powerful output