basic DC/AC circuit analysis

lse123

Joined Oct 17, 2006
I read a general physics textbook(Electr. & Magne) and now I want to have done course work in basic DC/AC circuit analysis what I must read from the ebooks ?

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Without specifically knowing what it is that you are wishing to do, I can only point you in the direction of the two main sections on DC and AC circuit analysis:

Volume I: DC Circuits

and

Volume II: AC Circuits

If you read through the entire volumes and understand everything that they are telling you, you will be fine. A better idea would be to look over the relevant chapters and post back with any specific questions that you may have.

Dave

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Sorry, but I don't have access to that textbook so cannot advise specifically, but my original post still stands. The first two volumes here at AAC are essential knowledge for anyone undertaking a course in electrical or electronic engineering, therefore you are advised to put some work into these sections. All of the core ideas are covered in volumes 1 and 2. You may find that there is something that you need that is not covered in volumes 1 and 2, you can look at using the search feature on the AAC homepage to look and see if the content you require is covered elsewhere in the on-line textbook.

Other that what I have said there is little more I, or anyone else, could advise you regarding your query.

Dave

lse123

Joined Oct 17, 2006
This book is a starting book in electronics... background in basic DC/AC circuit analysis is needed to read the book(As refered inside by author) . You thing anything needed is in the eBook AAC ? IF YES, IN WHICH PARTS ?

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
This book is a starting book in electronics... background in basic DC/AC circuit analysis is needed to read the book(As refered inside by author) . You thing anything needed is in the eBook AAC ? IF YES, IN WHICH PARTS ?
Do you want me to spoon feed you? Read my first post, this is my advice.

Also it is rude to write in capitals since it implies that you are shouting, please refrain from doing so.

Dave