Back From Weeks With Friend From Los Angeles

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Hello there,

I just got back a few days ago from a week and a half with my friend from California and it was an interesting week to say the least.
She did an appearance at The Chiller Expo in Parsippany New Jersey so we stayed up there for some days then moved back south a bit then finally at my home.
She appeared in full makeup and i've never seen any woman look so beautiful as that before. It's amazing to say the least. Among the celebs there was the actor that played McGuyver and told her she was the most beautiful woman he's ever seen before.
It was supposed to be for three days but unfortunately there was a bomb scare on the second day and the third day very few people wanted to come because of that scare so she only did one day.
The event was at the Hilton but we went to the nearby Marriott for drinks and shared an amazing chicken pot pie. Sounds funny right? But this thing was gigantic looked like a loaf of bread with fresh chicken inside and a pastry like crust. Amazing. Course it was 20 bucks :) The worst night was when she got mad because we left part of it behind because we did not finish the whole thing and she almost kicked me out of the room for that :) The best part was overall we became closer than ever and i learned more about what upsets her so i know what to avoid, and i also learned new ways to calm her down when she gets frightened of something.
So overall it was pretty magical.

Comments welcome :)

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Glad to hear about your success. I hope it leads to even more. Thanks for the update.
Hi,

Wow thanks for the vote of confidence, i hope so too. She is so amazing when i am with her i feel like the luckiest guy in the whole world.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
I agree with @Yaakov Here’s to many more such like shared experiences.
Well thank you so very much. This woman means the world to me.
I hate that she has to fly 3000 miles to get here and then 3000 miles back. There's always that small risk that something could go wrong in 6 hour flights. I keep an eye on her flight status the whole time the plane is in the air. If anything did go wrong she would die once but i would die a thousand times.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
How did I find myself in a room with such romantics? I do wish you the best, but I would remain cautious.
Ha haaa, i know what you mean he he. But when you meet the love of your life it's hard not to be romantic.
Thanks so much for the wish, and i have known her for some 10 or 11 months again now although it's been 45 years since i last saw her before that. You have to admit that in itself is quite romantic.
What i still cant get over is why she picks me to share these times with when she has the pick of any guy out there, literally. She even knows guys with lots of money. I guess it is because of our history together and how we shared times together in the past. I loved her whole family back then and we all got along so well. I knew one of her cousins when we where both just 10 years old, was in a band with another one of her cousins, used to go watch her aunt and uncle perform on stage, etc. This is going back 46 years now. She also knows i have a huge respect for her and her family. Due in part to her incredible physique most guys she has seen in the past only want one thing and she hates that.