Automatic Solar Tracking System

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
There may be, but as a result of differences in the LDR's.

Do you have access to any test equipment at all? It would be quite useful to build the LM555 part and see how that responds before sinking money into all of the project. What resources do you have locally? How will you construct the circuits?

Sle7in

Joined Jan 13, 2010
Ermm....firstly I'll simulate the circuit using the software...now I'm using Proteus...is there any other software??

After simulating I'll move to construct the circuit on the project board and check whether it will work practically before I move to construct the PCB board..

Actually my university provide their students with some amount of money to do their projects...I've done purchasing the basic component for my project...If there is quite complicated using LDR, then is there any other component which is better to use???

Sle7in

Joined Jan 13, 2010
thanks beenthere....

About to create differences in LDR value, I think I need to put the LDR in a box with a small rectangular slit in order to allow the light pass through the box...The the small rectangular slit will focused the sunlight to strike the LDR surface...so,the greater intensity of sunlight will obtain when the LDR directly facing the sun...is my idea can be accepted???

Sle7in

Joined Jan 13, 2010
Ermm...can anyone check my simulation circuit...there seems like something wrong because it don't give me any reaction when I run the simulation...:confused:

I attach .doc file...can anyone check my work...I really need to finish this fast...huhu

Attachments