Assistance requested with blog page

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
@bertus and anyone whom it may concern:

Inasmuch as my blog will be used in conjunction with our (i.e. @Aleph(0) , @Jazz2C and my) tutorial series, I request that, if possible, you please remove @RRITESH KAKKAR's avatar and username from by "blog roll" -- While I harbor no animosity toward said (former) member, his status of 'retired class clown' is, nonetheless, the sort of PR our tutorial effort can do without!:rolleyes: -- Especially as our development thread is marked by no small measure of inadvertent 'collateral' "comedy" and "Drama":rolleyes::oops:

Many advance thanks and best regards
HP:)

PS -- Although I might have 'handled' this matter via PM, I wished a 'public airing' of my motives/objectives as regards said 'adjustment'...:)

Last edited:

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
Might I have some feedback on this please? -- Although a trivial matter to be certain, it is, nonetheless, as the proverbial 'pebble in my shoe' as I return to diligent work upon the project...

Should my request prove too difficult to be worthwhile, I'll understand:) (believe me! - I'm no stranger to SQL data structures and the PITA often entailed by 'asynchronous' maintenance thereon:rolleyes:)

Please let me know either way...

Sincerely, many thanks!
HP:)

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
Hello @bertus! -- Thanks for your response!:)

Hello, At what blogpage should it have happened?
I can not find any.
The 'blog roll' is visible on all blog pages including the 'main page' -- please see the attached images below:

Here's a capture of the main blog page (red arrow added for emphasis):
MyBlog.png

And a blog entry:
MyBlog2.png

Best regards and many thanks!:)
HP