artificial intelligence with plants

abouabdelmajid

Joined Aug 20, 2017
Hi everyone I'm trying to make a project using raspbery Pi 3 with an artificial intelligence program inside and aiming to do something related to a plant.i found some application that can reconize diseases in a plant by using a camera but its something very difficult to do. This is why i am looking for a simple useful idea that use artificial inteligence and do at the same time something useful to plants. Can anybody help me with a good idea please ?

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Maybe you could measure soil moisture, light, temperature, and humidity and do something to manage them for optimal growth. I am guessing you are using some sort of deep learning and I don't know what you would train it on in this case, but maybe you can come up with something.

abouabdelmajid

Joined Aug 20, 2017
Maybe you could measure soil moisture, light, temperature, and humidity and do something to manage them for optimal growth. I am guessing you are using some sort of deep learning and I don't know what you would train it on in this case, but maybe you can come up with something.
Yes you are right ive already tought about using all of those sensors but i am stuck with the AI idea now