Application of instrumentation

NICE1

Joined Jun 21, 2017
Good day everyone,
Please What are the application of measurement and instrumentation in Electrical Engineering. Thanks

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
Sounds like homework.
We don't do your homework for you here, we do homework help, so you have to show some effort in answering the question.
Then we can perhaps help with some suggestions.

NICE1

Joined Jun 21, 2017
Sounds like homework.
We don't do your homework for you here, we do homework help, so you have to show some effort in answering the question.
Then we can perhaps help with some suggestions.
Hi crutshow,
Your reply is not helping in this area, even if it is homework, it is not bad to get it other source. Home work is given so that you will go and look out for solution from higher level people. So if you can contribute positively to it then you do rather than ur formal reply. Thanks

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi Nice1,
We are not saying that you cannot ask for Homework help, but using the correct Forum should improve your chances of getting the help you are requesting.

MOD Note:

NICE1

Joined Jun 21, 2017
hi Nice1,
We are not saying that you cannot ask for Homework help, but using the correct Forum should improve your chances of getting the help you are requesting.

MOD Note:
Thank ericgibb,
Please which forum will I get it

MOD:
hi, I have moved your thread to Homework. E

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Electrical Engineering is a very wide field. Perhaps you can narrow it down a bit so that we can better help you.
What field are you interested in?

Power Generation
Nuclear Engineering
Power Transmission
Renewable Energy
Energy Storage Engineering
Automotive Engineering
Electric Automotive Engineering
Autonomous Vehicles
Industrial Plant Engineering
Aerospace Engineering
Avionics
Audio Electronics
RF Electronics
Consumer Electronics
Computer Electronics
Network Systems
Internet Of Things
Microelectronics
Medical Electronics
Solid-State Electronics
Nano Technology
Artificial Intelligence

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Hi crutshow,
Your reply is not helping in this area, even if it is homework, it is not bad to get it other source. Home work is given so that you will go and look out for solution from higher level people. So if you can contribute positively to it then you do rather than ur formal reply. Thanks
First misconception: Homework is NOT given so that you will go out and get a solution from someone else.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Please What are the application of measurement and instrumentation in Electrical Engineering.
I took a plant physiology class in college as an elective and I'll never forget a question I got on a final: "Describe the role of water in plant life."

It's one of those questions that seems impossibly broad and basic. Without having studied it and thought about it, there's no way you could write a 90-minute essay. Where do you begin? But, I had studied it and could recall the maybe 6 key points the professor had lectured about. So I started writing.

My point is, you should have already been lectured on, or assigned relevant readings on the topic and you should be able to start listing a few concepts.

NICE1

Joined Jun 21, 2017
Electrical Engineering is a very wide field. Perhaps you can narrow it down a bit so that we can better help you.

Power Generation
Nuclear Engineering
Power Transmission
Renewable Energy
Automotive Engineering
Autonomous Vehicles
Aerospace Engineering
Avionics
Audio Electronics
RF Electronics
Consumer Electronics
Computer Electronics
Network Systems
Internet Of Things
Microelectronics
Medical Electronics
Solid-State Electronics
Nano Technology
Artificial Intelligence
Thank you Mrchip
please I would like you to explain more on how it is applied in those areas, in either 4 or more areas. Thanks

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
Sorry, but you still have put no effort into finding an answer, other than posting the question here.
As noted, this is Homework Help, not Homework Do.

NICE1

Joined Jun 21, 2017
I took a plant physiology class in college as an elective and I'll never forget a question I got on a final: "Describe the role of water in plant life."

It's one of those questions that seems impossibly broad and basic. Without having studied it and thought about it, there's no way you could write a 90-minute essay. Where do you begin? But, I had studied it and could recall the maybe 6 key points the professor had lectured about. So I started writing.

My point is, you should have already been lectured on, or assigned relevant readings on the topic and you should be able to start listing a few concepts.
Thank you have
Sorry, you have to choose ONE area.

Power Generation
Nuclear Engineering
Power Transmission
Renewable Energy
Automotive Engineering
Autonomous Vehicles
Aerospace Engineering
Avionics
Audio Electronics
RF Electronics
Consumer Electronics
Computer Electronics
Network Systems
Internet Of Things
Microelectronics
Medical Electronics
Solid-State Electronics
Nano Technology
Artificial Intelligence
Sorry, you have to choose ONE area.
Thanks for your concern
How can it be apply in power transmission.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
How can it be apply in power transmission.
I have no training or knowledge in this area but I can imagine a few uses: Billing, in-the-field technical service, equipment testing, and plant operation monitoring. I’m sure you can think of more.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Good. You have picked a topic. Power Transmission.

Now do your own research and answer your own questions.
What parameters do you need to measure during Power Transmission?
What instruments are required to take these measurements?