Anyone selling a used oscilloscope?

jimmybee67

Joined Oct 26, 2016
Hi everyone, My background is 32 years as an industrial controls / PLC etc ladder logic electrician. My interest is RF trans and rec, I'm addicted. I need an oscilloscope to measure circuits etc and I know they've become less expensive over the years but that's all I need, I have all other testers. So if someone has a used one laying around they wanna sell, or knows of a place where they are reasonable for a new or used tester/scope please let me know, Thanks....... Jim B

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Hi everyone, My background is 32 years as an industrial controls / PLC etc ladder logic electrician. My interest is RF trans and rec, I'm addicted. I need an oscilloscope to measure circuits etc and I know they've become less expensive over the years but that's all I need, I have all other testers. So if someone has a used one laying around they wanna sell, or knows of a place where they are reasonable for a new or used tester/scope please let me know, Thanks....... Jim B
My guy has a website, he can help you out. Good selection and free shipping on many models. I think he has about 3500 units to choose from...

Here

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
I have a bunch of Tectronics units for sale. Older 2 channel analog units in the 40 - 60 MHz range plus a odd 2 channel unit that works as well.

I'm asking $50 plus shipping for the tectronics units, your choice, and a really good sob story plus shipping for the odd one I have.

They all work but came from a college sale due to having scratchy pots or switches behind one or two functions. Easy enough fixes for any electronics person though.

And no, they don't come with calibration certification or any other high end documentation BS. They are 10+ year old used units and as is where is guaranteed to work when shipped.

The only reason I say that is I have had them for sale for years now to anyone who wants one and every single time the person who was looking for one backed out suposedly because they aren't in brand new perfect and with up to date full calibration certification condition. Seriously, if they were do you think I would be selling them for $50 each? :rolleyes:

Last edited: