Anyone hear from Ron H

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Whoa, really? That seems ... unhelpful. I guess it protects us from a rogue moderator, but that's not really something I worry about.

Who does have access - just the owners?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Administrators, I assume. It may also be that I don't know where to look. Different software after all.

I will probably ask Bertus before it is all said and done.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Amazing how people disappear from forums - a sudden change of priorities or a sudden and unfortunate meeting with a beer truck. You never know. I am happy to hear RonH's case is interest-related.

MMcLaren

Joined Feb 14, 2010
People change, something I know more about than most.
Please tell us about it, Wendy? Since all the posts that used to be from Bill Marsden are now from Wendy, I was wondering if you're Bill and have undergone a sex-change operation (grin).

Seriously, who are you and what happened to Bill, if you don't mind me asking, please?

Cheerful regards, Mike

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012

MMcLaren

Joined Feb 14, 2010
Thank you, GopherT. Needless to say, I'm embarrassed and I'd like to apologize to Wendy and everyone for what may seem to be a callas and careless remark.

My sincere and best wishes to you, Wendy.

Cheerful regards, Mike

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
There is no problem, I do not mind talking about any part of the subject. though I prefer to keep it on that thread to avoid cluttering up the board. Feel free to ask anything, awkward or not, I will not be offended (Promise).

mcgyvr

Joined Oct 15, 2009
Thank you, GopherT. Needless to say, I'm embarrassed and I'd like to apologize to Wendy and everyone for what may seem to be a callas and careless remark.

My sincere and best wishes to you, Wendy.

Cheerful regards, Mike
Too funny.. How red did your face get? :oops:
foot in mouth..check :p

Dr.killjoy

Joined Apr 28, 2013
I heard back from him via email. He is OK, just dropped out of the forum scene.

I wished him well, doubt if we will see him back. People change, something I know more about than most.
Damn it, he needs to come back already and help out lol..
Alright we need to find to him and glue him to the seat and have a guard around the clock just so he can help out on the forum and not run off ..