Anybody experienced at PIC microcontroller programming? I need code for this design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewdie

Joined Nov 4, 2016
Ooh... That's cheeky

Account started yesterday.
2 Threads started, both of which plugging the afformentioned YouTube channel.

Rejan Chitrakar

Joined Jan 4, 2017
Well, I'm here to learn and share. It's just a coincidence that uploader's first name matched with mine. Anyways, I am not spamming here. I am not good at microcontroller programming so just asked for help. Thanks for the comment ;)

Rejan Chitrakar

Joined Jan 4, 2017
I have little knowledge about programming microcontrollers. I remember using KEIL to program 8051 microcontroller for my final year project even though programming was not my part.

Ewdie

Joined Nov 4, 2016
Well, I'm here to learn and share. It's just a coincidence that uploader's first name matched with mine. Anyways, I am not spamming here. I am not good at microcontroller programming so just asked for help. Thanks for the comment ;)
So this extract from the google+ page associated with the linked YouTube channel doesn't match your AA profile?
Currently a graduate student at University of Wollongong pursuing Master of Engineering in Telecommunications Engineering
Birthday
February 8

Also, it's not just the first name:
Other Mod edit: <snipped link to google+ page which shows that the TS is not what he pretends to be>

xxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

You also both seem to live in Sydney

I'm all for self plugging, but go about it the right way and don't lie to people online when you get called out...

MOD EDIT: Removed part of the e-mail address. We don't want robots to get it, whoever the member might be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rejan Chitrakar

Joined Jan 4, 2017
Yesterday was the first day I ever joined online forum. I'm sorry for my previous post but my intention was not to make money. I'm here to learn new things and share what I know. ;)

Rejan Chitrakar

Joined Jan 4, 2017
Now you guys will say that this is also advertisement when every member is benefiting from it and I am just trying to share my knowledge.

MOD EDIT: Link to facebook-page removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.