And now for something weird...

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
Among the things she said she found out from the aliens:

▪ There are 30,000 skulls — “different from humans” — in a cave in the Mediterranean island of Malta.

▪ The world’s “energy center” is in Africa.

▪ The Coral Castle, a limestone tourist attraction South Miami-Dade, is actually an ancient Egyptian pyramid.

▪ “God is a universal energy.”

Sounds a lot like my mother when he was off her medications.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
In Rhode Island, a Cranston orthodontist had to clarify that it’s not accepting turkeys as new patients after one crashed through a window.
... I'm beginning to think that those suckers have more rights than us humans... except on thanksgiving... :D

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
That reminds me of a South Park episode in which a jewish kid is complaining that his mother won't let him celebrate Halloween and go trick or treating with his friends... so his friend tells him he's going to disguise him in such a clever custome that his mother won't ever recognize him... in the next scene, he's applying the finishing touches on his custome of Adolf Hitler!!!

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
“Before my friends and I got seated [at the restaurant] we saw them quickly bring in two large boxes of Popeyes to the kitchen.”

Once seated, Tyler H. ordered fried chicken and waffles that he says tasted “suspiciously like Popeyes.”

“I kindly asked our waiter how they cooked their fried chicken. After checking he admitted that they do in fact use Popeyes,” Tyler H. continued in his review. “The manager compensated us for the entire meal.”
http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2...-popeyes-chicken-as-their-own-charges-13.html