...............
Last edited:
This is what I'm trying to figure out. I'm trying to figure out what Y is, based on those four functionalities that are listed in the problem. Depending on the values of S and Cin, you use one of those four functionalities to figure out what Y is, but I'm not entirely sure what to do with the functionalities.In terms of the multi-bit value B, what do you want Y to be for:
Addition:
Subtraction:
Increment:
Decrement:
| Thread starter | Similar threads | Forum | Replies | Date |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
Need help with 74ls193 | Digital Design | 12 | |
|
|
Adding -A-B in a Full Adder | Homework Help | 2 | |
|
|
Full Adder in Ltspice | Homework Help | 65 | |
|
|
Logic circuit projects issue | Homework Help | 69 | |
| R | Designing a logic circuit using a full adder? | Homework Help | 7 |